Make up. OK or NOT OK?

by - Januari 07, 2018

Hello readers! So in this post I'd liked to discuss about make up. Have you ever been told by someone that u'll look better without make up? And they said it when u wore a make up. I bet u did ya (iyain aja). Seriously, I really really really hate about that comment. I always have thought in my mind: Can u keep it for yourself? I'm happy with this make up on my face and I don't need your opinion. In my case only man/boy has those comments. I don't know why man (not most of them but some of them) never understand about woman addicted to make up (like we never understand why they love to play games). Well what do you think? You agree with me or with the commentators?

For me now, make up is like my second skin hahaha. I don't feel comfartable or confident with my self if I don't use lipstick or bb cream (these are my holygrail, I can't leave without them). And I am old enough to use it, so yeaah.

Because this is my first post about make up, I'd loved to share my make up product which I used on my friend's wedding (I was her bridesmaid).


Face: Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation shade 125, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer shade 10, Ponds BB Powder (Baking is the key of matte make up, believe me! U should leave it for 10 minutes)/ Blush and Bronzer: City Color Contour & Define/ Highlighter: City Color Highlight Palette Collection 1/ Brows: Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil shade grey/ Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama/ Eyeshadow: Luxcrime Ultra Palette Golden Eyes/ Setting Spray: NYX Matte Finish Fini Mat/ Lipstick: Wardah Lipcream shade 03 (inner lips) & 12 (outer lips)

My make up last for 8 hours from 6 am (go to the wedding hall) until 2 pm (arrive at home). No cracking, no patchy and no sweating. Perfect matte all day! My skin type is normal to oily (only on T-Zone). The key point of this make up is baking, it really helped! Even I helped all my friends (bridesmaid too) to fixed their make up (only in 2 hours their make up already tuned into 'kilang minyak') I only need to baking it and voila everything was on point. Beside the baking techniques, you also need to choose the right product. Maybe some of you still looking for for some cheap drugstore matte product, I recommend those products. They are cheap, easy to find and perfect for beginner. Selamat mencoba :)

Thank you! XoXo

You May Also Like

0 komentar