Dini 2017 Highlight
My first post! After years I've never wrote this blog I finally decide to write again. It was all because I'm official graduated and jobless so I don't have anything to do haha. I need to find a new hobby beside only find a job.
First thing I'd like to write is my 2017 highlight based on instagram best nine which is my best moment in real life too (not only look happy in social media but in heart too haha).
So those are my best nine moment. My final test, my graduation, my fieldtrip to thailand, me doing make up and my best friend bridal shower. The best moment is my final, I feel so so relieved cause finally I'll say goodbye to this thesis thingy (almost). Second is my fieldtrip to Thailand. It was a nice experience and unforgettable moment, you can go Thailand wherever u can but go to Thailand with your classmates as a college student? You only have one chance. And I'm so glad, we made it.
Beside having best moment with friends, in 2017 my appearance change a little bit too much (lol). I learned how to used make up and I can! I did my own make up for my graduation and bridesmaid. And I love it so much. I really love an effortless make up (eventhough for some people is not effortless but nah who care) and also I can save more for not hiring a professional make up artist (pardon my poor wallet haha).
Nethertheless, I love my days in 2017, I feel blessed and always have to.
Well, that's my story about my 2017. How about you?
5 komentar
Me too Din, I graduate and got my bachelor degree in 2017, have short holiday, adn being jobless until makes me found a new hobby (find a job) hahaha😂
BalasHapusxoxo,
The Wonderland by Kartikaryani
Haha cheers untuk kelulusan kita. Thank u for coming and comment tik <3
Hapuswah sama tahun ini aku baru saja lulus dari perkuliahan dan mengikuti beberapa tes kerja. selain itu aku juga melakukan beberapa perjalanan singkat untuk mengisi waktu luang disekitar DIY-Jateng. Ingin melihat rutinitasku? yuk cek instagram ku di www.instagram.com/joshsdbtr
BalasHapusThank u for coming kaka. I'm sure I'm gonna check ur ig :p
HapusLovin' it when i became a part of your cheerfull highlight kaka.. hope that always be like that
BalasHapus